Monday 31 December 2012

Meal Plan Monday

Well, my Fabulous Friends. Are you all tired of food after the festive season? Did you buy too much and have lots left? I didn't think I'd done too badly with the shopping, until my son produced a food hamper as my Christmas present. Well, I did say I'd like practical gifts this year, and it was very thoughtful. I froze the duck, beef  and pork, and we will have the lamb for New Years Day Dinner. I will use the leftover lamb, a cooked ham and some salmon from the freezer in this weeks menu.

Weekly Plan - 31 December 2013


Monday          Roast Lamb, Roast Potatoes, Vegetables


Tuesday          Maple Glazed Gammon Ham, Baby Potatoes,Vegetables


Wednesday     Minted Lamb Casserole, baked potatoes, cabbage


Thursday         Grandma's Ham, Pea and Potato Soup, Crusty Bread


Friday              Italian Salmon and Broccoli Pasta Bake


Saturday          Vegetable Risotto


Sunday             Roast Beef Dinner

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks like a great menu plan!!
    Blessings,
    Susie
    PS.. Would you consider turning off word verification? It takes me so many attempts to leave a comment as they are so hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Susie, and the word verification is now off ..I hope..lol
    Phoebe x

    ReplyDelete