Tuesday 29 January 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch ~ 78

Its my last visit of January to Patrice and her chat on the Farmhouse Porch..why dont you join us

Everyday Ruralty
Everyday Ruralty
Have you ever been on a boat? (Motor boat, sail boat, cruise ship, ark, or Good Ship Lollipop)
I have been on the Ferry over to France a couple of times, on a row boat in a London Park, on a little motor boat whilst on holiday with my family, on a speed boat in Marbella, and on a narrow boat on the canal... so yes I have..and loved every time


Do you need an alarm to wake up in the morning, or do you wake up naturally? If you have an alarm, tell us what type.
I have a clock radio that comes on each morning  with music...a much nicer way of waking up.

 

Have you ever had a yard sale?
We dont really have Yard Sales in the Uk...we have Car Boot Sales, where people sell items from their car. And yes...I love them..you can get a bargain. This is the one I go to...


Do you like kitchen gadgets? What are some of your favorite?
My trusty food mixer is my favourite gadget. It makes the most perfect cakes...But if Santa is looking...I would love one like this next Christmas..hint hint

Patissier Food Mixer - KM270P

Do you read labels at the grocery store?
Always..I like to know whats in the food I feed my family

 Food label

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment