Tuesday 19 February 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch ~ 81

Grab your coffee Ladies..we are off for a Chat with Patrice at Everyday Ruralty..wonder what shes going to ask this week

What is your favourite fruit?
I love all fruit...but I think my favourite is pineapple. I could eat it til it comes out of my ears
     Wendell would like to know if you've ever been horseback riding.
    Yes when I was younger. Every year when we went on vacation, we would go riding  at least once along the beach

     Do you carry a small purse, a big one, or just a wallet?
     A big one...as well as my money purse, camera and hair brush, it holds anything I might need..asprin, safety pins, tape measure, plaster, wet wipes...etc etc

    Guess Who Is Carrying a Heavy Bag?

    If you could travel to one state for a day (all expense paid), where would you go? If you're not in the US, where would you like to travel within your country?
     Easy answer.. to see my son in Northmberland where he lives with his fiance. Through work commitments, as well as distance, I havent seen him for two years. I miss him dreadfully even though we talk weekly on the telephone

    Blyth Location Map

    What was your first car?
    A beaten up old mini,  that clattered and clunked, but at least got me from A to B and back again. But what I really wanted was a black MG Midget....and Im still waiting

     

    Love and Hugs
    Phoebe x

    Photobucket

    No comments:

    Post a Comment