Saturday 11 May 2013

Afternoon Tea at Bettys

Welcome to my  new followers Abiola and Priyam, you are in good company. And, a big thank you to all my Fabulous Friends for sticking by me as I continue my adventures

A trip to York wouldn't be complete without a visit to Betty's Tea Rooms, which serves teas and meals in traditional English style. I must be honest I have never queued for a cup of tea in the rain before, but it was worth the wait. We stood in line in shop part of Betty's, eyeing up all the beautiful hand made cakes, and smelling the delicious speciality teas and coffees









When we were shown to our table, we ordered the traditional afternoon tea, speciality tea, miniature sandwiches, handmade cakes and scones with jam and clotted cream.




It was a lovely way to end the afternoon

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh, that looks like a very posh place to have tea! I would love a visit there. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete