Wednesday 3 July 2013

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch #100

Hi  everyone, and its time for another visit to Patrice at Everyday Ruralty for her Chats on the Farmhouse Porch. Its a landmark edition for her, as its her 100th Chats post. Many congratulations Patrice..and Im looking forward to many more

Everyday Ruralty
Everyday Ruralty


So, without further ado, here's this weeks questions, and my answers

What's the best advice anyone ever gave you?
'The best way to get through life is to laugh your way through it'.
Its stood me in good stead over the years and made even the worst days bearable


Do you have house plants?

I love house plants. I think they finish off the decor in a room wonderfully. Unfortunately, I'm not very good at keeping them, tho I do try. I wish I was more like my mother, who not only had a green thumb...but a whole hand



Do mosquitoes bother you or leave you alone?
We are lucky in the UK...we don't have much trouble with mosquitoes. I'm imagining they will be a bit of a problem when I get to California



What's your favourite charity? If you have one.There are two charities I favour. My dad died of cancer so its Cancer Research UK. And my grandma suffered for four years with Alzheimer's, so its Alzheimer's Research UK



 

Do you like mint? Which variety is your favourite?
I love Peppermint, especially in ice cream....Why do all roads always lead back to ice cream?

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. I love the first picture, of the puppy! I like mint ice cream too! My daughter just returned from studying in Oxford and is adjusting to the heat and mosquitoes again. Blah~ I don't like those bugs!

    ReplyDelete