Thursday 1 August 2013

Hello August..You're Here At Last

I cant believe that August is finally here. Now I can say..next month, I will be in my way to the States. I don't know who is wishing the time away faster, me or Mr D. 



Summer is well under way and my travels are still continuing. With just over four weeks til I leave, I am spending my time with my brother and his family again in that little village in Lincolnshire. There is still a lot to look forward to over the next couple of weeks, including of course, my eldest sons wedding. And I'm glad I will be here to help out when my niece, Miss A, has a major operation on her legs.



Mr D is working so hard, spending long hours at work, and then going home and trying make the house comfortable for us. I really wish I was there to take some of the stress off him. I've asked him to slow down....but you know men



But, all this travelling is now getting a bit old. I never thought I would miss the day to day running of a home, but I do. I am absolutely chomping at the bit, waiting to get to California so Mr D and I can start living our lives together



So...for now I'm still a Lady of Leisure. Sitting in my brothers garden, in this wonderful summer sunshine enjoying my time with my family and friends, watching the birds bathing in the water feature




September 5th will soon be here

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment