Monday 21 October 2013

Happy Birthday to Me

Its my birthday. Another year older, but not sure if Im another year wiser.

Its my first birthday in the US. Ive had a wonderful day, mainly because it was spent with Mr D who has thoroughly spoilt me. Cards and presents arrived from my family back in Wales, Mr D's mother telephoned from Washington and I had lovely long chats with my children on Skype.  It seems so strange not being with them on this day. 

To celebrate I didnt have the traditional birthday cake. Mr D presented me with with my very first pumpkin pie, adorned with a very large fifty one candle. He said he didnt want to put all the candles on, because the fire brigade would have to be called....cheek

And by the way....Pumpkin Pie is delicious

Love and Hugs 
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment