Friday 18 October 2013

What I Miss...

Since I landed in America...I have discovered  that a few things are different over here. There are some things that are everyday back in the UK..but I cant buy here. Maybe its the area Im living in. Dont get me wrong, I love everything about California, but here are a few things I miss
heinz baked beans - Minister applies 'baked bean test' to pensions charges 
Tinned Heinz Baked Beans..
lovely on a piece of toast
 
Yellow Dusters
I can find every kind of duster imagiable..
but not my favourite yellow
Crumpets
or as my Dad used to call them..Lightcakes
Galaxy Milk Chocolate
One word....Yummy
Stockinette Dish Cloths Pack of 10
Stocinette Dish Cloths
Again...every type of dish cloth ..but not my favourites
Real Bacon
All I can find here is thin streaky bacon..
which burns so fast...sorry Mr D
Salad Cream
I know there always mayonnaise....but sometimes...
and finally........PG Tips Tea Bags
Liptons is just not the same

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment