Saturday 30 November 2013

From Holyhead to Hollywood

'Lets go'...says he
'Where to'...says I
'Just get in the truck' ...says he
' Seriously...where are we going?... says I
'Dont worry about it' ...says he
'Oh oh'..says I.......hoping
 
'Wheres that?'...says I
'LA ' ...says he


'Really?' ...says I
'Really' ...says he
'Is that.....?' ...says I
'Yes'...says he
'Wow'...says I
'No..really...where are we going?'...says I
'Dont worry about it'... says he
'So this is LA huh?'...says I
'yep'...says he
'Cool houses'...says I 
'yep'...says he
'Oh look....theres your house with the white picket fence'...says he
'Yep' says I
 
'No sign of Tom Cruise'...says I
 
'Oh Look !'...says I
'Mm hmm'...say he


Oh my'...says I
'Lol'..says he


I took dozens and dozens of photographs
 
But only posted a few random...dont want to bore you...


 Another dream come true
Thank you Mr D
What a wonderful way to spend my last day

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment