Monday 16 December 2013

9 Days to Go

9 days to go...are you ready?

Im back in the Uk for a couple of months. Im going to spend Christmas with my beautiful daughter and catching up with my wonderful family and friends. At the moment Im absolutely full of cold.. the temperature difference between here and California has seen to that. But, with all the preperations in full swing I have no time to be sick

My daughter has moved into her first real home...before now she was living in house shares. Its fun helping her make her house into a home. She is now a full time teaching assistant in a primary school and I couldnt be prouder

Im missing Mr D so much, but we talk all the time and it wont be long before we are back together again.. and when I return, Miss C will be coming back with me for a well deserved vacation.

Well, time to get on with some more Christmas Prep..mince pies I think...and to help me get into the mood, I fancy a little festive music.... Take it away Mr Buble


Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment