Friday 3 January 2014

Chats on the Farmhouse Porch - 122

Here we go on another visit to Patrice and her Chats on the Farmhouse Porch. Come join me

Everyday Ruralty
Everyday Ruralty
Did you make any New Year's Resolutions?
No....over the years I have found that resolutions are rarely kept. So, this year, I have just made myself a promise. I will never again take anything for granted and will cherish everything I have, and every moment that my Heavely father has given me. This past year, I have spent time with people who have nothing, and, in some cases, no one, in their lives. For everything and everyone I have in my life, I am truly grateful
.

Are your decorations still up?
No, and doesn't everywhere look bare. All those hours putting them up,  and minutes to take them down...or so it seems. Ahh well, another 48 weeks and we can put them up again...yippee


What did Santa bring you? Okay, maybe not Santa...
Santa, as always, was very generous to me. I had the usual toiletries, perfume, slippers, and nightwear, a beautiful, vibrant scarf and a couple of books I can't wait to start reading. But, the best present I had was to spend  Christmas with my beautiful daughter who presented me with this...Enough said.

 
 
Do you have any special plans for 2014?
2014 is going to be a huge year for me.In a few short months I marry Mr D in the House of the Lord and  I finally become a US citizen


Have you had any snow yet?
Absolutely no snow this year..just lots of gales, rain and hailstones. Its been raining now since well before Christmas. Lots of places locally have been flooded. Luckily we live on a hill.

Photo
The Town over the last couple of days
Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment