Monday 3 February 2014

Meal Plan Monday

 

Another week of warming, comforting family favourites. We all need a bit of cheering up. Will this rain ever stop.? Remember..now Im only cooking for two...Im halving the recipes

 Weekly Plan - 3 February 2014


Monday            Winter Vegetable Stew, Crusty bread

Tuesday            Spanish Chicken, Vegetable Rice


Wednesday       Pork and Potato Goulash

Thursday          Spaghetti Bolognese, Garlic Bread


Friday               Fish Fingers, Chips, Baked Beans


Saturday           Homemade Pepperoni Pizza, Potato Wedges


Sunday              Roast Chicken Dinner



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds good. You have rain, we have snow..and I am saying when will it end?(lol)--we loved your pictures of the Welsh(?) /Wales country side. My son has a college classmate who is from England, she is an exchange student. She is a very lovely girl. Have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Spanish chicken sounds and looks delicious! I enjoy coming across other bloggers who share their menus because it expands my view of possibilities when I plan my own menus.

    ReplyDelete