Saturday 24 May 2014

I'm Still Here


Hi everyone. Just a little post to let you all know Im still here, and let you know how things are progressing.

On the visa front...well things are going slow....for me anyway. Everything has been accepted on the US side and all the paperwork has been sent to the American Embassy in London. Im now waiting for a date for a medical in London, then a week later an interview at the Embassy. I know its getting closer everyday, but I miss Mr D so much and cant wait to start our life together. Im hoping to hear something in the next six weeks, then maybe fly out to California sometime in August.

But, its all in God's time.. right?

In the mean time, I get to spend time with my children and gorgeous grandson. I will miss them when I leave, but thank goodness for Skype.


Im working all the hours I can to save money to take back with with me for the wedding and our home. The work is hard. The residents are very elderly, some ill, and many can do nothing for themselves. But, in a strange way, I enjoy it. I would like to find work like this when Im settled in my new life. And anyway, how can I complain when the view from the windows at work looks like this.


My weight is still coming off...all 70lb of it now and Im feeling so much better. A long way to go still but I am more determined than ever. I plan to be healthy and spend a very long time with the man I love. Im still walking to and from work when I can, and so manage to take photos of the changing seasons.

 

I will try to post when I can. I hope you will all bear with me until my life is less hectic, and I will keep you informed as time goes on. I still keep up with all your posts and its wonderful reading how you all are. Thank you all for your continued support.

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Phoebe, so nice to see you!! You look so wonderful. Prayers for upcoming move..your right..it is on God's time. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pheobe, it is so good to see a post up from you. Praying that your time passes quickly so you can be with your love. Your pictures are lovely.

    ReplyDelete