Thursday 6 November 2014

Thanksgiving Gift Tags & Note Cards

There are so many wonderful Thanksgiving ideas out there. And I just love this idea. Gift Tags & Note Card Printables for Thanksgiving treat bags and goodie bags to share a special Thanksgiving thank you with those that have meant so much to you throughout the year.

Free Thanksgiving Gift Tags & Note Card Printables  
Available in the colour shown..or black and white.. this free printable can be found over at She wears Many Hats

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


4 comments:

  1. Hi Phoebe! Thanks for stopping at my blog. This is really a cute idea, and I think anyone would be thrilled to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHH I love this idea...however, it will be just us 3 this Thanksgiving...sad to say...(rolling eyes-sigh...family and their issues.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be just me and MrD..and I wouldnt have it any other way. But next year..I hope we can push the boat out x

      Delete