Wednesday 7 January 2015

Vintage Organisation

Now the Christmas Decorations have come down I have had a major apartment clean and I can start making this Batchelor Pad our family home.
I love a neat and ordered home and Im always looking for pretty things, especially vintage, to help with my organizing. So when I saw saw these jars with vintage knobs over at Deco Art Blog...I thought wow! Just down my alley.


These jars are ideal for the bathroom for things like cotton balls, bandages and cotton swabs, but could be used anywhere in the home 


Its such an easy project so I'm definitely making  some. I know what Im looking out for at the next yard sale....

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. Ooo's & ahh's---love this idea! Thanks for sharing. Blessings

    ReplyDelete