Monday 9 February 2015

Meal Plan Monday...


   

This weekend has been full of crafting. MrD's lovely gift has been well used as I've been practicing all the lovely stitches and have also almost finished my first project. My overhall of last weeks thrift shop finds is underway and I hope they turn out as I have imagined...I will let you know. I really don't know when I will have time to cook...lol. But here's this weeks menu.
The chicken tenders are from the freezer...I made them  few weeks ago. And the peppers are stuffed with chilli also leftover from a previous meal and frozen. MrD is working Saturday...so will celebrate Valentines Day on Sunday
 
Weekly Plan - February 9th

Monday             Beef Empanadas, Salad

Tuesday            Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders

Wednesday       Pork Chops, Baby Potatoes, Lemon Pepper Asparagus


Thursday          Penne Bake with Spinach and Tomatoes

Friday               Teryaki Chicken

Saturday           Turkey Chilli Stuffed Peppers

Sunday              Valentines Day out with Hubby
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good menu! I think I'll have to try the beef empanadas.

    ReplyDelete