Monday 2 March 2015

Meal Plan Monday



Well...what a week that was. Nothing much happened...but I seemed to be incredibly busy. And...I was without the internet for a couple of days...and was so lost. Im a bit amazed about how much I missed it. But, its all sorted now, thank goodness
So here's to a new week, and a new month and one step closer to Spring, my favourite season when everything bursts into new life. I cant wait.

Weekly Plan - March 2nd

Monday             Burritos, Salad

Tuesday             Ranch Cheddar Chicken, Baked Potato, sweetcorn

Wednesday        Pork Chops, Baby Potatoes, Green Beans with Bacon


Thursday           Chicken and Spinach Pasta Bake

Friday                Breaded Fish, Homemade Chips, Peas

Saturday           Vegetable Chilli,

Sunday               Day out with Hubby
 
Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. Mmmm... Looks like a great meal plan! The Ranch Chedder Chicken sounds delicious!

    Happy Monday, dear Phoebe. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete