Wednesday 21 October 2015

Birthday Treat...Part One

So...today was my 53rd birthday...and I celebrated it with two of my favourite people...my hubby and my daughter. 

The day started early...I opened my cards and a few presents and I had a lovely bunch of roses from MrD which I hurridly put in a vase because we had to make our way to Newport Beach

Here we boarded a boat...and made our way out to sea hoping to see some whales

 Beautiful views surrounded us but no whales.....

Even tho Long John Jeffy was keeping a watchful eye

 Then suddenly our captain alerted us to some splashes

 We had come across a large school of dolphins

 He estimated about 200 or more

  They swam playfully alongside the boat

it was amazing and two hours went so fast

Coming back to shore we encountered harbour seals sunbathing on a bouy

But something else caught hubbys eye

A brilliant morning...
but the day was not over. ...
On to the second part of my birthday treat.....

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x




2 comments: