Monday 12 October 2015

Meal Plan Monday


Even though its now Autumn...Fall.. temperatures here in California are still soaring. Over the weekend it was a very hot 102. I miss the warming, comforting soups and stews we used to have back in the UK but the weather here is just not suitable for them...so lots of salad is still on the menu. Good job we love them
This week is going to be a very busy one as we prepare for the visit of my daughter form the UK. In one short week she will be here...and Im so excited. Although we talk or message each other every day..its been almost a year since I hugged her. Skype just isn't the same. I can hardly wait
Have a wonderful week everyone 
Weekly Plan - October 12th


Monday            Grilled Pepper Steak, Baby Red Potatoes, Peas

Tuesday            Chicken Tacos

Wednesday       Pork Afritada

Thursday          Cilantro Lime Chicken Kebabs, Rice, Salad

Friday                Sausage and Spinach Pasta Bake

Saturday           Crockpot Mongolian Beef

Sunday              Day out with Hubby


1 comment:

  1. Good Morning Phoebe...ohhhhhhhhhhh I love your new look here...very pretty. I can't wait to read (hopefully-prayerfully) about your daughters visit. Have a beautiful week ahead. (sorry about the temps, I did see that on the news last night). Blessings

    ReplyDelete