Wednesday 25 November 2015

I Am Thankful.....


I have so much to be thankful for...the list is so long...but to name a couple..

Im Thankful for....a wonderful life in a new country, with a loving husband who treats me like a Queen. After almost a year, the honeymoon is definitely not over

Im Thankful for...amazing children who have grown to be kind, thoughtful and hardworking, and who make me so incredibly proud. Im also thankful for Skype...which keeps us so close

But today.. Im thankful for ....something extra..and unexpected. A couple of months ago my new mother in law, who I have yet to meet, was rushed to hospital with emphysema, was on oxygen and was on the critical list. At 83..it didnt look good. But through her strength and determination, and the power of prayer, she fought hard. This morning, this inspiring woman went home. She only weighs 100lb, but shes off the oxygen and is spending Thanksgiving with her beloved husband.  

Im Thankful for... A Heavenly Father who I love so much and I know loves us all. And, although He dosnt always answer our prayers immediately, I know He is listening 

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

4 comments:

  1. Awesome news...are you going to be able to see your in laws for the holiday? Many Blessings to you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They live about a day and a halfs drive away...so not this year, but hubby promised them next vacation will be spent with them in Spokane x

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete