Monday 30 November 2015

Meal Plan Monday


It's hard to believe its the last day of November already. This year is going by so quickly...and Thanksgiving came and went in a flash. In the next couple of days the fall decorations are coming down, and the Christmas ones are going up. I have some pretty fabric I would like to make onto pillows and perhaps a new table cloth. Also this week, Im hoping to hear when I will be starting my little job. I hope its soon. Its going to be a very busy month...but my favourite month...Christmas is just around the corner...Eeek!

Weekly Plan - November 29th

Monday             Beef Hotpot

Tuesday             Chicken Tacos

Wednesday        Turkey Casserole

Thursday           Spaghetti Bolognese, Garlic Bread

Friday                Cheesy and Onion Baked Potatoes, Salad

Saturday            Chicken Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries

Sunday               Church Fellowship



2 comments:

  1. Beef Hotpot??? What's that? Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beef Hot pot is a slow cooked stew, packed with root vegetables and herbs, and topped with thinly sliced potatoes. A real winter warmer

      Delete