Tuesday 24 November 2015

Ready to Give Thanks

What a busy bee I have been today. Mr D finishes work today and is off until Monday, so I wanted everywhere to be spick and span so our Thanksgiving can begin


Bedding has been changed, floors mopped and gleaming, furniture polished, and all the ironing is done so no more laundry til next week...hopefully

I managed to put make few decorations up to make the house look more festive

And this afternoon I made a table cloth a few napkins, and a couple of hot pads in autumn colours. 

 What isnt done now can wait til next year...tomorrow its all about the food


Love and Hugs
Phoebe x



3 comments:

  1. Tomorrow is my food day too. We don't host Thanksgiving anymore, my son and his wife do. But I make some of my son's favorite dishes to take and some special things for a grandson who is on a gluten free diet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You HAVE been busy!! Sounds like you're all set. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty...Happy Thanksgiving, Phoebe...Blessings

    ReplyDelete