Monday 21 December 2015

Meal Plan Monday


Christmas week begins. Isnt it exciting? Im working all day today..and til 12.30 on Christmas Eve so Im all ready and organised...I hope. The presents are wrapped and under the tree. All the food shopping is done. We have our turkey safely stored in the freezer. I will just have to get some fresh fruit and veg towards the end of the week. I hope your Christmas prep is under control too.

Weekly Plan - December 21st

Monday               Crispy Cheddar Chicken Potato Wedges

Tuesday               Chipotle Beef Tacos

Wednesday          Italian Sausage Pasta Bake

Christmas Eve     Apple Cider Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Corn 

Christmas Day     Turkey, Roast Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, Carrots

Saturday               Leftovers

Sunday                 Church fellowship

7 comments:

  1. Yummy, Phoebe, except the Brussel Spouts, lol. Many Holiday Blessings to you sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh...I love Brussels Sprouts...but unfortunately ...they dont like me very much.....x

      Delete
  2. Very organized Phoebe! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are all prepared. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear Bennie is all set for his cooking feast for Christmas day.
    I do most of the sweets like cakes and cookies.
    Love your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are well organized! I will prepare roast, potatoes, onions and carrots for our Christmas meal. It is just the two of us..we never had children. My siblings live away and have families of their own. We will enjoy the true meaning of Christmas and enjoy a good meal in a warm and loving home...so much to be thankful for. So happy to have met you thru blogging. Merry Christmas week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Phoebe, the CD arrived today. Thank you so much! It's awesome. Merry Christmas, my friend.

    ReplyDelete