Saturday 26 December 2015

Merry Christmas to You....

Im a bit late..but Im joining Deb over at Breathing in Grace

Well Christmas came and went in a flash!
I was working today...and it was so busy. We were only closed for one day....although some customers were a bit put out that we weren't open....

But I loved spending Christmas Day with my hubby, I got to skype with my family back in the UK...and had a long  telephone conversation with my Mother in Law in Washington.

Heres a couple of photos from the day..

Santa had Eggnog and a cookie ...

and whats good enough for Santa...
is good enough for me

 We have had some beautiful cards this year,,
but my faves have to be these authentic vintage ones
sent to me by a fellow vintage lover

Christmas Dinner was delicious...

and so were these...Yum!!

I hope you all had a wonderful day

Merry Christmas 

Although it's been said many times, many ways...
No one sings it better Than Nat King Cole
Enjoy!


Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a nice day. I'm glad your store was closed on Christmas. I think places that can close should give their employees the day off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful Phoebe....many Holiday Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely Christmas as seen through your photos! It's hard to believe that a new year is almost here. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmmm... peppermint m&m's! How have I missed these? Probably a good thing that I have though.
    Wishing you a belated Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good food! We went to see family on Christmas Day.
    Saturday just the two of us had our Christmas dinner.
    Left overs today.

    ReplyDelete