Wednesday 16 December 2015

No Holly and Ivy...But...

I am having to wrap up well on my walk to work

People keep telling me its unusually cold for California

But at least wearing a scarf and gloves makes it feel a bit more Christmasy

Until I look around...

I dont think flowers,fruit and berries know its Winter

But, they certainly do bring some welcome warmth to my day


So Pretty!
And not a bit of Holly or Ivy in sight....

So I thought I would provide my own

Here's Miss Natalie Cole
and her beautiful version of the classic song


Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


3 comments:

  1. The whole country is having unusual weather! The photos are so pretty. It looks more like spring than winter looking at those. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...the whole country is unusual. We have had not one big snow yet...and usually we do---not even Buffalo (which is 80 miles to the west) has snow. It had been in the 50-60's--now it has turned a tad bit colder. ANYWAYS---thanking you for sharing your lovely photos. Beautiful. Many holiday Blessings to you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very strange weather this year! Georgia has been so warm...I saw a guy in a convertible this week and many folks wearing flip flops! Such pretty flowers and berries you have shared.

    ReplyDelete