Tuesday 12 January 2016

In with a Bang

The New Year definitely hit me with a bang. Right now Im off work with really bad sinusitis, chest infection and ear infection.  Im coughing soo much if it were an Olympic sport I could win the gold medal! My face is swollen... the glands in my neck are swollen...heck..after all Christmas indulgences..all of me is swollen. Im hot...then Im cold..then Im hot again. Mind you....that could be because Im a lady of a certain age...so I should be used to that



And...because I am still on probation in my job...Im not supposed to have any time off.. so unless I get well soon my I may not have a job to go back to!!

Ahh well...at least I now have some time to pretty up my blog.! Its not a total loss... (winks)

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

4 comments:

  1. I dont mean to laugh but this kind of had me doing a bit of a chuckle.. I have been sick three times in a row. And i swear im getting sick again my nose is running and my chest feels like o no not again really. My dear I hope you get a miracle ... Lots kf juice water ibruprophen is that how you spell it.. Hugs hope you got threw the day.. Sleep well with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww oh no.....{{Phoebe}}}--surely they would understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you are so sick! Praying you feel better quickly and have a job to go back too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Phoebe,

    Being sick is absolutely unpleasant, do hope that by now you are feeling better.

    You have done a lovely job with our blog = it is very pretty.

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete