Monday 18 January 2016

Meal Plan Monday


After feeling so poorly last week, Im starting to feel like my old self again. I'm looking forward to getting out on my walks again as I'm getting a bit stir crazy. I just hope the weather holds up although there is a chance of rain. Still, California is in desperate need of it...so let it come I say. I have plenty of stitching I'm longing to do 

Weekly Plan - January 18th

Monday             Beef and Vegetable Soup

Tuesday             Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Country Gravy

Wednesday        Cheesy Spanish Rice Skillet

Thursday           Chicken Ranch Flatbread Melts

Friday                Beef Teryaki

Saturday            
Spinach and Mushroom Pizza

Sunday               Sausages in Onion Gravy, Baked Potatoes, Peas

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you're feeling better, Phoebe. Were you allowed to keep your job? I was wondering...your menu sounds good, especially the soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you are feeling better, I did meal planing when my children were home but no more.
    My husband shops and cooks now-- started when he retired be fore I did.

    ReplyDelete