Friday 26 February 2016

Sad Times...

What do you do when two people you love..decide they dont love each other anymore? I guess you try to be there for them...even though they are five thousand miles away!!

After two and a half short years..my son and daughter in law are getting a divorce. There are a few reasons why...and its not my place to say what..but suffice to say it all came as a shock to me, They are both very upset. They tried.. but it wasnt to be.


I love them both...and being in the middle, trying to be objective, and giving them both support and encouragement has been upsetting and very tiring.. I have been there for them both..day and night..and the eight hour time difference has been the killer. Im terrible at advice...but my shoulders are big enough to cry on

But...things have calmed down a little now. They have a lot of upheaval ahead. Divorce is never easy. But they are both strong. All I can do is continue to do what I have been doing..listening...and loving.

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


1 comment: