Friday 10 June 2016

A Bit Better

My face was was much better this morning..the soreness was gone and I was just a little pink so no make up. It was a glorious morning very warm and lots of California sunshine. I decided to walk up to the park to see if I could see Sammy . But just before I got there, I spied a very squished squirrel at the side of the road


My heart sank...so I went over to the bench to sit for a minute..hoping it wasnt him. Sure enough...there he was running around, nibbling, scratching and as I sat still he came very close. But where was his friend Sidney??No sign of him!! 

I walked around the park a couple of times (its very small)..still catching glimpses of Sammy. Just as I was about to leave...there was Sidney..hiding behind a tree, tucking into an apple

Great walk...and I got my steps in...

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


No comments:

Post a Comment