Monday 19 December 2016

Anniversary Date

We had a wonderful anniversary,,
although we didnt do much...
I loved spending every second with my lovely Hubby
 MrD Bought me a pretty poinsettia, and a beautiful bouquet of flowers..
 and a gorgeous pair of earrings...with real diamonds.
(yes this is the gift he presented with a week ago ..
and I managed to resist the temptation to peek )
Then off to the Mall for some last minute Christmas Shopping. 
A very busy Santa saw me looking...stopped and waved.
When I asked if his beard was real.. he tugged at it ...
then took off his hat to prove his long white hair was real too... 
Very Cool!!
On the way home we stopped for dinner..
the appetizer for two was a meal in itself!
But I still had room for the delicious steak...
which I tucked into before remembering to take a picture,
I passed on dessert though!

To end the day...
eggnog whilst watching a Christmas movie.

All in all...not a bad way to spend our anniversary

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

No comments:

Post a Comment