Monday 12 December 2016

With Every Christmas Card I Write...

The last of the Christmas cards are written and ready to mail in the morning.

Many people are now sending E cards or sending messages over social media.

but that will never be me. 

I love the giving... 

taking time to find the perfect picture and sentiment in each card,

And I also love receiving them. 

I keep them from year to year.

We lose loved ones all too soon...

so its wonderful to have just a little piece of them. 

The list is getting shorter every year...

but I still have the memories to look back on.

I will start checking my mailbox tomorrow.

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you... I love sending and receiving cards. It will be a sad day when people no longer send them :-(

    ReplyDelete