Wednesday 21 December 2016

Wonderful Pack of Bells


The telephone rang and it was a flustered hubby on his way from work...

"Siberian Canon" he gushed down the phone

"What?" I replied

"Siberian Canon " he repeated  "and a pack of bells!"

" Are you drunk?" I asked

" No no no " he said " Just remember it"

"Ok " I said

" Better still" he said "Google it!"

So I did and I had a wonderful Aha! moment


The Trans-Siberian Orchestra with Christmas Canon...

Its a wonderful version of  Pachelbels Canon in D...
the music that played as we were married two years ago.

Wonderfully soothing

Wonderful to get me into the Christmas spirit..

and equally wonderful that my Hubby recognized the music on the radio...

and loved it!

Love and Hugs 
Phoebe x

4 comments:

  1. Your hubby's cryptic remark on the phone made me laugh out loud. Good thing you understood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! My neighbor's husband is a sound man.....or some technical word for what he does.....and is on tour with this very orchestra. He's been gone since Halloween and won't be home until the New Year!

    ReplyDelete