Tuesday 21 March 2017

A Few Snaps

So there was no news yesterday. My GP's office said the stomach biopsy results hadnt come in yet so I will call again today. This could be why the surgeon didnt call yesterday...so fingers crossed for today. I will be so glad to get the ovarian tumour out. its giving me so much pain right now and compound that with the pain in my stomach, back and down my leg..Im pretty well worn out. I really am an old crock!

I so miss going out on my daily walks and taking photos. I took a few snaps when I went for my blood tests yesterday.. 

My usual flower pic. I have so many but the colour caught my eye. 
Anyone know what it is? 

A picture of the Norwalk water tower with added blue skies and a token palm tree. 

And one of a school I pass occasionally when Im out and about.
You may recognize it by another name.. Rydell High

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


3 comments:

  1. Praying the results come in soon so you can move forward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't recognize the flowers but they sure are pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you to get a call very soon. I enjoyed your photos. The flowers are very unusual.

    ReplyDelete