Monday 6 March 2017

A New Week

Unfortunately I didnt make it for a walk over the weekend..I slept for most of the time. For me its the best way to block out the pain. I had a very strange dream where they told me that the tumour had grown as big as it could get and it was now melting...and taking my tummy fat with it! Now that would be cool! 



Talking of cool..MrD treated me to some Ben and Jerrys. Although Im not eating much right now..the couple of spoonfuls I had were lush! Gone are the days I could eat the whole tub in one sitting. Im a firm believer that a little bit of what you fancy does you good. Thank goodness I wasnt fancying Liver and Onions!! Blech!!
I have now added to my bucket list. As well as tasting every flavour of Baskin Robins ( I have never had one ).. I now want to try every flavour of Ben and Jerrys. Did I mention...I love my ice cream

Also  I feel very tired today...I have no energy at all. Im trying to to do a bit of laundry and Im exhausted. I think this pain is wearing me out. It could also be because Im not eating much as Im wary of the pain getting worse. 

Still...it gives me a chance to sort out this binder Dr Kim wants me to make to organize all my records. I think I know how I want to set it out... my OCD has to get it just right..and a bit of bling wouldn't go amiss....but I think the cover needs a good title. Any ideas?

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. Our small town in north Georgia is building a new Baskin Robins ice cream parlor! That will be TROUBLE for me! lol

    ReplyDelete