Wednesday 8 March 2017

Prep Day

Today is prep day for tomorrows Endoscopy and Colonoscopy. That means a clear liquid diet...no solid food or dairy products for 24 hours before the procedure. I can drink to stay hydrated..but must avoid red or purple liquids as they resemble blood in the colon. 

Then at 5pm today I have to add water to the container which has the prep mix in...and drink half of it. At 6.30 I have to drink the rest. What fun! I have a feeling its going to be a bit yuck!

But anyway...by this time tomorrow it will all be over with and I should be home. I really hope they can give me some idea of whats going on. I just need someone to say the words and then we can start dealing with it...good or bad! Whatever...we are getting closer to getting this sorted out


Love and Hugs
Phoebe x


No comments:

Post a Comment