Saturday 20 May 2017

'Hair' We Go...

So...when I woke up at 2.30 this morning to see hubby off to work... I could see I had lost lots of hair in the night. The plan for today was to go looking for hats...so I had a big decision to make. I couldnt possibly go shopping and leave my falling out hair in the hats I was trying on. So tearfully I decided..it had to go. 
When hubby came home...I told him my decision and we set to work. 
When he had finished...all we had was one handful of hair...thats all I had on my head
Im ok... its not as bad as I thought...and I had the fastest shower in history. .. and no blow drying. Next step... head coverings.
Goodbye my beautiful hair... hello to the new me

Love and Hugs
Phoebe x

1 comment:

  1. Your beautiful is gone for now but it will be back! Knowing God, He will give you even MORE beautiful hair than before!

    ReplyDelete