Monday 25 September 2017

Meal Plan Monday

During my cancer journey I lost motivation for many things..and I procrastinated a lot. But now I'm feeling so much better and I'm trying to get my life back on track and organizing is a big part of that. Its been a very long time since I did any menu planning. so its about time I started. I'm cooking more and I'm even going to do some baking this week. Its been months since I made cookies. So here's this weeks offering


Weekly Plan - 25th September 2017
 
Monday             Salisbury Steak, Baby Potatoes, Broccoli in Cheese Sauce


Tuesday             Chicken Tacos


Wednesday        Pork Chops, Mashed potatoes and corn


Thursday           Chicken, Potatoes Au Gratin, Broccoli


Friday                Pollock Tenders with a Sweet Chili Sauce, Rice, Salad


Saturday            
Mac and Cheese with Ham and Broccoli

Sunday               Eating Out




No comments:

Post a Comment